- A person who has been put in prison for holding political or religious views that are not tolerated in the state in which they live.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The London-based human rights organisation Amnesty International, in its 2002 report, said that scores of political prisoners, including prisoners of conscience, have been arrested.
- He said in the 1960s the main focus of campaign was for the release of political prisoners and prisoners of conscience.
- He has now spent more time in prison - stretching seven sentences - than any other Israeli conscientious objector and was recently designated a prisoner of conscience by Amnesty International.
Más definiciones de prisoner of conscienceDefinición de prisoner of conscience en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.