- Business or industry that is managed by independent companies or private individuals rather than being controlled by the state: a boom in private enterpriseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus the second relevant discursive context is one of privatization and private enterprise.
- When that share is diminished by private enterprise the business is, on the whole, far more laudable than not.
- Conservatives believe in freedom, in a smaller state, in the unlimited potential of individuals and private enterprise.
Más definiciones de private enterpriseDefinición de private enterprise en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.