- A private detective.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jack's a hard-boiled private eye who narrates the entire film in voice-over, and who finds himself investigating an ancient Egyptian cult that worships chainsaws.
- I thought I was watching some television detective show where the private eye puts together the clues and reveals the killer, who then admits all and is ready to be taken away.
- And Donald was a great character, a detective in the classic sense of an old-school private eye detective.
Más definiciones de private eyeDefinición de private eye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.