- A branch of the law that deals with the relations between individuals or institutions, rather than relations between these and the state: a legal right recognized in private law [as modifier]: private law proceedingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Rescues were co-operative affairs, and although they were underpinned by law, this was the ordinary private law, not public law.
- That is absurd, so there needs to be something to call in aid to make reasonable in any sense, be it public law or private law, giving advertent thought to the need to exercise that power.
- The Scottish system, the system that operates in the UK, operates exactly in that way, in the sense that it is an integrated public law and private law system.
Más definiciones de private lawDefinición de private law en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.