- (In the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) a member of a parliament who is not a minister or does not hold government office.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not until 1912 did a private member of Parliament introduce a bill that would allow women to become solicitors.
- Work is underway to prepare for the moving of a private member's motion in Parliament that is intended to activate law reform in this context.
- Last November she tabled her own private member's legislation aimed at tackling this problem.
Más definiciones de private memberDefinición de private member en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.