- The agreement for the sale of a property at a price negotiated directly between the vendor and purchaser or their agents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The property is for sale by private treaty with a price tag of £99,000.
- The property is for sale by private treaty and the selling agents are seeking offers in the region of £450,000.
- This property is for sale by private treaty and selling agent Olivers is guiding €1.3 million.
Más definiciones de private treatyDefinición de private treaty en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.