- A private apartment in a royal residence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She curtsied and laid her fingers gently against the ruffled cuff of his sleeve, walking gracefully beside him as they left his privy chambers for the private residence.
- This was certainly good food by Tudor standards but it paled compared to the sumptuous meals served to the more senior courtiers, such as the gentlemen of the privy chamber.
- He served Charles I as one of his privy chamber and acted as vice-chamberlain to his son Charles, Prince of Wales.
Más definiciones de privy chamberDefinición de privy chamber en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.