- (In the UK) a seal affixed to state documents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As first the great seal and then the privy seal were regarded by monarchs as too public, the keeper of the signet rose in importance.
- Next are the chaplains and clerks, clerks of the privy council, of the privy seal and the signet.
- The next few years saw his titles change rapidly, from principal secretary and master of the rolls to lord privy seal, where he also gained a peerage.
Más definiciones de privy sealDefinición de privy seal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.