A winner of a prize.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The money was used for the prizewinners in the Champion of Champs category for large stock - male and female.
- Although they did not win medals this year, leading Irish designers have been regular prizewinners at Chelsea.
- Lists of prizewinners are posted around the hospital.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The prize-winning butcher has been selling handmade bangers and high quality cuts of meat in Cricklade for the past 21 years.
- But he's no TV or movie celebrity - he's a prize-winning Hereford bull.
- Newsquest publishes more than 300 titles, including 15 daily newspapers and a network of prize-winning web sites.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: prize|win¦ner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda