- (Of a sports event) involving both professionals and amateurs: a pro-am golf tournamentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Players and their amateur partners in this pro-am event play a round each at Carnoustie, St Andrews and Kingsbarns over the first three days, with a cut coming ahead of the final round on the Old Course on Sunday.
- Forty-four professionals had not completed their rounds at Kingsbarns, the third layout being used for this pro-am event where 156 pros are each playing with amateurs, many of them celebrities.
- I loved the pros' stories about their pro-am experiences with their amateur partners.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A pro-am event: I was playing in a pro-amMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I've also been asked to play in the two pro-ams which precede the main event.
- Most pro-ams are one-day events, and most are played on Wednesday of tournament week, the day before the real competition begins.
- His name has always been in the frame but while he has won a string of pro-ams, the last count around the 100 mark, he has found himself wanting when it comes to the big ones.
Más definiciones de pro-amDefinición de pro-am en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.