- Denoting or relating to political activism directed towards the establishment of democratic government in a country: the pro-democracy movementMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In a forthcoming book, a former Chinese leader tells of the crackdown on the pro-democracy protests of 20 years ago.
- The military government in Myanmar speaks out about pro democracy protests.
- The United Nations Security Council is now facing increased pressure to condemn the military regime for its bloody crackdown on pro-democracy protests.
Más definiciones de pro-democracyDefinición de pro-democracy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.