- A retail outlet at a golf club, typically run by the resident professional, where golfing equipment can be purchased or repaired.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She said ‘When police arrived they found that once inside the rear door the offenders had used an angle grinder or similar tool to cut a hole in the internal metal security shutters to gain entrance to the pro's shop within the premises.’
- Said member was far from happy and made his feelings known, whereupon Thom took the club, broke it over his knee and told his dissatisfied customer to never again enter the pro's shop.
- It designs ball caps and visors for golfers, which it sells to pro shops at golf courses.
Más definiciones de pro shopDefinición de pro shop en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.