- Based on or adapted to a theory of probability; subject to or involving chance variation: the main approaches are either rule-based or probabilisticMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Around this time Menger's interests in mathematics broadened and he began to work on hyperbolic geometry, probabilistic geometry and the algebra of functions.
- This is an attractively written systematic exposition of the basic probabilistic methods of congestion theory.
- The time to resume operations is a key datum in probabilistic risk assessment.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just because a decision was made randomly or probabilistically doesn't mean it was chosen by a free will.
- Whichever of these actions she performs, earlier events probabilistically cause that action.
- What is crucially missing is a rational account of the relation between potentialities and actualities - just how the wave function probabilistically controls the occurrence of outcomes.
Más definiciones de probabilisticDefinición de probabilistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.