Based on or adapted to a theory of probability; subject to or involving chance variation: the main approaches are either rule-based or probabilistic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around this time Menger's interests in mathematics broadened and he began to work on hyperbolic geometry, probabilistic geometry and the algebra of functions.
- This is an attractively written systematic exposition of the basic probabilistic methods of congestion theory.
- The time to resume operations is a key datum in probabilistic risk assessment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Just because a decision was made randomly or probabilistically doesn't mean it was chosen by a free will.
- Whichever of these actions she performs, earlier events probabilistically cause that action.
- What is crucially missing is a rational account of the relation between potentialities and actualities - just how the wave function probabilistically controls the occurrence of outcomes.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: prob|abil|is¦tic
Definición de probabilistic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda