- A function of a discrete variable whose integral over any interval is the probability that the variate specified by it will lie within that interval.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The error terms from the regression equations are modeled as random variables with a probability distribution.
- If the probability distribution is uniform, you would expect each of the 10 digits from 0 to 9 to occur about one-tenth of the time.
- Instead we employ modeling to understand the statistical probability distribution of angles at rupture and its impact on the measured length and force distributions.
Más definiciones de probability distributionDefinición de probability distribution en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.