- The branch of mathematics that deals with quantities having random distributions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His main research topics were number theory, probability theory and mathematical statistics.
- At that time, few mathematicians regarded probability theory as an authentic mathematical field, in the same strict sense that they regarded differential and integral calculus.
- Her work at this time was on statistics, in particular probability theory, and also on the mathematical theory of plasticity.
Más definiciones de probability theoryDefinición de probability theory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.