- A person appointed to supervise offenders who are on probation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the time he saw the probation officer the appellant was still seeking to suggest that the victim was a consenting party.
- He admitted his involvement on his second visit to his probation officer and thereafter failed to receive a visit from his supervising officer.
- The accused testified that she worked well with her probation officer.
Más definiciones de probation officerDefinición de probation officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.