- A sheriff’s officer (or, in the US, anyone) who serves writs; a bailiff.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As for resisting eviction, League members knew that if only they could stop the process server or bailiff from actually serving the ejectment writ or civil bill on the occupier, then no eviction could take place.
- The process server of the Plaintiff initially was unable to serve the summons.
- Also on 5 August 2002 the defendant hit the second process server in the face with his elbow on the jaw.
Más definiciones de process serverDefinición de process server en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.