- The study - jointly conducted by the World Health Organisation and the aid agency Medecins Sans Frontieres - looked at efforts to procure antiretroviral drugs in 10 countries.
- The Wall Street Journal has been leaked those portions of the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate relating to Iraq's efforts to procure uranium in Africa.
- Questionnaires regarding Community Childcare were sent out to families in the Aghamore area during the week in an effort to procure affordable childcare facilities in the region.
- It was obvious to anyone paying any attention at all that the girls were procured as prostitutes for the night for the wealthy Middle Easterner.
- She was aware of the King's private brothel, the Parc-aux-Cerfs, but most biographers and historians dismiss the charges that she procured young women for him as malicious court gossip.
- Under the new Australian laws, adults caught using the Internet to procure children younger than 16 for sex face up to 15 years in jail.
- The issue is whether I should infer from the facts that ACP and/or the fifth defendant by one or more of their officers procured the employees to break their contracts of employment with intent that they should do so.
- The person who was said to be the accessory in that case was a person who was not even present, let alone driving the car, but someone who was said to have procured the driver to drive a vehicle with defective brakes.
- The obstruct justice charge related to an attempt to procure a witness to claim he had been driving the vehicle and had left before the police arrived.
- Retail Credit Cards Ltd. was charged with aiding, abetting, counselling or procuring offences committed by another person under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
- The employee was acquitted of the principal offence, but the Court of Appeal upheld the employer's conviction for, essentially, procuring the actus reus.
- The officers had been acting as Agents provocateurs, and had procured the appellants to commit the offences.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The high resolution meter IKNOS like data available outside India are also procurable only through the NRSA and how far one can get these directly is anybody's guess.
- Standard and prostrate plants are now procurable from some of the larger nurseries.
- The Contractor shall execute and complete the Works, so far as it is legally and physically possible to do so, in a good and workmanlike manner and using materials of good quality so far as they may be reasonably procurable.
Middle English: from Old French procurer, from Latin procurare 'take care of, manage', from pro- 'on behalf of' + curare 'see to'.
Palabras que riman con procureabjure, adjure, allure, amour, assure, Bahawalpur, boor, Borobudur, Cavour, coiffure, conjure, couture, cure, dastur, de nos jours, doublure, dour, embouchure, endure, ensure, enure, gravure, immature, immure, impure, inure, Jaipur, Koh-i-noor, Kultur, liqueur, lure, manure, moor, Moore, Muir, mure, Nagpur, Namur, obscure, parkour, photogravure, plat du jour, Pompadour, pure, rotogravure, Ruhr, Saussure, secure, simon-pure, spoor, Stour, sure, tour, Tours, velour, Yom Kippur, you're
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pro|cure
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.