- A practice in which manufacturers of goods or providers of a service gain exposure for their products by paying for them to be featured in films and television programmes: product placement is common practice in American moviesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The agency will also have a designated division for branded content, sponsorship and product placement in film and television.
- The sharks look more like killer whales and there is a ridiculous amount of product placement for a film ostensibly marketed towards children.
- The film is so full of product placement, you know there is no shame in Hollywood.
Más definiciones de product placementDefinición de product placement en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.