Definición de proffer en inglés:
Hold out or put forward (something) to someone for acceptance: she proffered a glass of wine he proffered his resignation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Theories were suggested, opinions were proffered, heads of channels pontificated.
- Scots have always been known for the genuine warmth of their welcome, proffering a dram or cup of tea with the extended hand of friendship.
- They too will have to work with accepting the new notes and with proffering the correct change.
sustantivoliterary Volver al principio
An offer or proposal.
- And then, as I found out only the same day, on March 23 of 1983, he, in a five-minute segment at the end of his broadcast, he announced the proposal as a proffer to the Soviet government.
- Once the defendant spills the beans at the proffer, his lawyers and the government lawyers work out a deal - how much will the government give up for his information or testimony?
- Said here, here is the deal, here is a written proffer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan