Definición de proffer en inglés:
Hold out or put forward (something) to someone for acceptance: she proffered a glass of wine he proffered his resignation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Theories were suggested, opinions were proffered, heads of channels pontificated.
- Scots have always been known for the genuine warmth of their welcome, proffering a dram or cup of tea with the extended hand of friendship.
- They too will have to work with accepting the new notes and with proffering the correct change.
sustantivoliterary Volver al principio
An offer or proposal.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And then, as I found out only the same day, on March 23 of 1983, he, in a five-minute segment at the end of his broadcast, he announced the proposal as a proffer to the Soviet government.
- Once the defendant spills the beans at the proffer, his lawyers and the government lawyers work out a deal - how much will the government give up for his information or testimony?
- Said here, here is the deal, here is a written proffer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia