Definición de proficient en inglés:
Competent or skilled in doing or using something: I was proficient at my job she felt reasonably proficient in Italian
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although he was very proficient at these jobs, he soon decided to pursue higher education.
- As man became more and more proficient in making war, he also became wiser in means of defense.
- Though obviously very proficient at what they do, they are also used to their own way of doing things.
skilled, skilful, expert, accomplished, experienced, practised, trained, seasoned, well versed, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, capable, competent, professional, effective, apt, handy, talented, gifted, masterly, consummate, master;
British informal wizard
vulgar slang shit-hot
archaic or humorous compleat
late 16th century: from Latin proficient- 'advancing', from the verb proficere, from pro- 'on behalf of' + facere 'do, make'.
- Example sentences
- In this era of liberalisation and privatisation, sport is an important instrument that needs to be professionally and proficiently marketed.
- It doesn't take you a year to learn to hurdle, but it does take you a year to learn how to race at it proficiently enough to be successful.
- He plays the guitar, he plays bass very proficiently, he's a great producer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan