- Although he was very proficient at these jobs, he soon decided to pursue higher education.
- As man became more and more proficient in making war, he also became wiser in means of defense.
- Though obviously very proficient at what they do, they are also used to their own way of doing things.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this era of liberalisation and privatisation, sport is an important instrument that needs to be professionally and proficiently marketed.
- It doesn't take you a year to learn to hurdle, but it does take you a year to learn how to race at it proficiently enough to be successful.
- He plays the guitar, he plays bass very proficiently, he's a great producer.
Late 16th century: from Latin proficient- 'advancing', from the verb proficere, from pro- 'on behalf of' + facere 'do, make'.
Palabras que riman con proficientcoefficient, efficient, sufficient
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pro|fi¦cient
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.