Definición de proficient en inglés:
Competent or skilled in doing or using something: I was proficient at my job she felt reasonably proficient in Italian
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although he was very proficient at these jobs, he soon decided to pursue higher education.
- As man became more and more proficient in making war, he also became wiser in means of defense.
- Though obviously very proficient at what they do, they are also used to their own way of doing things.
skilled, skilful, expert, accomplished, experienced, practised, trained, seasoned, well versed, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, capable, competent, professional, effective, apt, handy, talented, gifted, masterly, consummate, master;
British informal wizard
vulgar slang shit-hot
archaic or , humorous compleat
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this era of liberalisation and privatisation, sport is an important instrument that needs to be professionally and proficiently marketed.
- It doesn't take you a year to learn to hurdle, but it does take you a year to learn how to race at it proficiently enough to be successful.
- He plays the guitar, he plays bass very proficiently, he's a great producer.
Late 16th century: from Latin proficient- 'advancing', from the verb proficere, from pro- 'on behalf of' + facere 'do, make'.
Palabras que riman con proficientcoefficient, efficient, sufficient
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda