Definición de profit en inglés:
- Since most do not operate to earn profits, these enterprises do not pay dividends to shareholders.
- Non-residents are only taxed on income or profits earned from Irish sources.
- If their reversal generates excessive exchange rate movements they are able to earn large profits.
verbo (profits, profiting, profited)[no object] Volver al principio
- CEOs or other officers should not be allowed to profit from erroneous financial statements.
- They exist to serve rather than to profit from people's financial needs or indeed to support what is ultimately unsustainable spending.
- If you really want to stop it, you follow the trail of dollars and go after the money bosses who finance and profit from the ring.
- Particularly in the joint and coalition arenas, we can profit from the beneficial insight that historical analysis provides.
- Raff became Liszt's musical assistant for six years, profiting greatly.
- Also, I think they could profit enormously from Amy Welborn's common sense perspective.
- Putting those outlets in fewer and bigger hands profits the few at the cost of the many.
- Not only is it profitable for Living Earth but it is also profiting our environment.
- The rest of us, if we obey these laws as justice requires, are simply profiting the rulers.
- at a profit
- Making more money than is spent buying, operating, or producing something: doing up houses and selling them at a profitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The pre-school is not a business, but a registered charity, unable to operate at a profit, forbidden to do so under laws governing charities.
- The management told us before Christmas that we were a little down on the projected budget in the three months to December but the company was still operating at a profit.
- It has the largest number of trains, stations, and long distance travellers, and it operates at a profit.
Middle English (in the sense 'advantage, benefit'): from Old French, from Latin profectus 'progress, profit', from proficere 'to advance', from pro- 'on behalf of' + facere 'do'. The verb is from Old French profiter.
Palabras que riman con profitprophet, soffit
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.