- A statement issued by a company advising the stock market that profits will be lower than expected.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Global financial services giant, the US-based American Express issued a profit warning.
- Gucci has complained of a post-terrorism slump, ditto Mulberry, which now attributes a recent profits warning to the same cause.
- He was fined £15,000 for selling 70,000 shares ahead of a profit warning.
Más definiciones de profit warningDefinición de profit warning en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.