- A television or radio programme: Britain’s best-loved pop progMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, there is a bit of that, but it's tempered by the fact that it's not just a random selection of celebs from sitcoms and gardening make-over progs.
- Incidentally, why do they put some of the best progs on so late?
- Cookery progs in general are things I'll find while flicking about and end up watching.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Of rock music) progressive: prog rock bandsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At this point the band were more psychedelic fledglings than soaring prog jazz birds of paradise.
- Songs meander with forgettable melodies and all kinds of twists and turns that bear no relationship to one another, other than that they're all copped from 70s glam rock, prog rock and funk.
- Replace hard rock, piano balladry, and opera with death metal, prog rock, and emo, and the result is one of the most intensely colorful albums you'll hear this year.
Más definiciones de progDefinición de prog en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.