Relating to or serving to predict the likely course of a medical condition: the prognostic importance of the antibody
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Important negative prognostic factors in both conditions include patients older than 65 years, hypotension, and coma.
- Ectopic beats during the test, however, had no prognostic importance.
- Although many general practices have facilities for electrocardiography, the prognostic importance of common abnormalities is underappreciated.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Methods for large-scale molecular profiling of diseased tissues are well established with proven efficacy both diagnostically and prognostically.
- However, until some of the concerns regarding bias and small sample sizes are addressed, the ability to use these scales prognostically in individual patients should be avoided.
- While there are many articles suggesting that individual biological or genetic markers are prognostically significant, no large series with multivariate analysis proves such markers have independent prognostic relevance.
Palabras que riman con prognosticacrostic, agnostic, diagnostic, gnostic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: prog|nos¦tic
Definición de prognostic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda