Definición de prognostic en inglés:
Relating to or serving to predict the likely course of a medical condition: the prognostic importance of the antibody
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Important negative prognostic factors in both conditions include patients older than 65 years, hypotension, and coma.
- Ectopic beats during the test, however, had no prognostic importance.
- Although many general practices have facilities for electrocardiography, the prognostic importance of common abnormalities is underappreciated.
sustantivoarchaic Volver al principio
- Example sentences
- Methods for large-scale molecular profiling of diseased tissues are well established with proven efficacy both diagnostically and prognostically.
- However, until some of the concerns regarding bias and small sample sizes are addressed, the ability to use these scales prognostically in individual patients should be avoided.
- While there are many articles suggesting that individual biological or genetic markers are prognostically significant, no large series with multivariate analysis proves such markers have independent prognostic relevance.
Definición de prognostic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan