1Of the nature of or according to a programme, schedule, or method: a programmatic approach to change
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Part III, Urbanising Landscape, discusses programmatic and other new approaches to significant public open space.
- The Commission used this new flexibility to develop its own regional priorities, and to introduce its own programmatic approach to regional assistance.
- The volume is programmatic in its approach to the status of CEBs.
2Of the nature of programme music: programmatic tone poems and operas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apart from the Faust music, his most remarkable work is the programmatic symphonic poem Macbeth.
- It is perhaps the most programmatic of Mahler's symphonies.
- The piece Wind is reminiscent of a programmatic étude, requiring finger fluency and agility to execute quick pentatonic scale passages in both hands.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- New technological arts were first cultivated programmatically in the Christian monasteries, which were the seats of learning and which were instrumental in the foundation of our current educational system.
- The newspapers and TV channels claim to render reality visible, but in fact, they diffuse a version of reality in which some events and trends are projected, while others are programmatically edited away.
- At his best, Burke writes in a muscular prose that captures, vividly if programmatically, the ebb and flow of battle, the sheer luck of survival, and the complicated politics of the era.
Palabras que riman con programmaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pro¦gram|mat¦ic
Definición de programmatic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda