sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- An amino acid which is a constituent of most proteins, especially collagen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A heterocyclic compound; chemical formula: C5H9NO2
- Active oxygen species cause protein damage through direct interaction with specific amino acids (lysine, arginine, proline or threonine).
- The amount of the amino acids threonine, proline and histidine were also increased in roots of slag-cultivated maize plants.
- The cationic component of the hemolymph is frequently replaced by potassium and free amino acids such as glutamate, proline, lysine and glycine.
early 20th century: contraction of the chemical name p(yr)rol(id)ine-2-carboxylic acid.
Más definiciones de prolineDefinición de proline en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.