- The walk along the promenade to the more genteel Frinton-on-Sea is lined with beach huts, and the weather was good for taking photos.
- It's little things like wanting to walk along the promenade at Scarborough which I can no longer do.
- Over at Blue Anchor bay the tar on the road was melting and walking along the promenade was a hot-foot experience.
- It was a Saturday morning and the weather was picturesque, perfect for a promenade outdoors or a carriage ride through the hills, but not nearly idyllic enough for Isabella to step foot from her house.
- After the beach promenade, which was an absolute blast, it was the last full day of school.
- I was outside, having returned fifteen minutes ago from the morning promenade with Ally, dressed in my work clothes and doing maintenance on the flower beds.
- He asks his dancers to make twisted shapes that reconfigure human anatomy, and to perform difficult balances in forced arches, painstakingly slow promenades, impossibly deep, sustained lunges and plies.
- They executed a perfect pirouette, a dip, and a promenade ending in a bow to the children; only Clara applauded but that appeared to be enough.
- A pair of seagulls were promenading along the balustrade that ran around the perimeter of the balcony garden, watching us with beady eyes.
- I met him as he promenaded on Hill street in the late afternoon sun.
- In fact, an estimated two to three thousand people were promenading along Hambantota harbour when the tidal wave struck.
- So here's a thought: If you even wanted to stop, shop, visit, peruse, or promenade the streets of New York, this is the moment.
Mid 16th century (denoting a leisurely walk in public): from French, from se promener 'to walk', reflexive of promener 'take for a walk'.
Palabras que riman con promenadeAssad, aubade, avant-garde, backyard, ballade, bard, Bernard, bombard, canard, card, charade, chard, couvade, croustade, Cunard, facade, glissade, guard, hard, ill-starred, interlard, lard, Montagnard, nard, pard, petard, pomade, regard, rodomontade, roulade, saccade, Sade, salade, sard, shard, unmarred, unscarred, yard
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: prom¦en|ade
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.