- Relating to the publicizing of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness: she was on a promotional tour for her booksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It also said it would accept Apple's need to use already produced promotional materials.
- The photographs from the day will be used in publications put out by the society and in other promotional material.
- The Wallace Group carried on business here and abroad in the design and sale of promotional games.
Más definiciones de promotionalDefinición de promotional en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.