Definición de prong en inglés:
- Beryllium fork tips were also manufactured to be attached to the prongs of standard forks for handling such things as celluloid scrap and gun cotton.
- Control severe bleeding by applying pressure with the prongs of a fork.
- I found the best way was to gently ease the slices, one at a time, between the prongs of the fork.
- For the final piece, the tattered, perforated forepaper hung from thin silver prongs protruding from the wall.
- The engaging structure includes a pair of prongs or protrusions having a slip resistant outer surface.
- To attach rhinestones or studs without prongs to fabric, use jewelry adhesive formulated for adhering plastic and metal to fabric.
- Overall, the three prongs of our approach - training, diet and supplementation - will work synergistically over the six weeks.
- The attack would have throng prongs: naval, land, and air.
- The second prong of the attack is to dramatically cut the price on the showroom floor.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- ‘Now that,’ said Will, playfully pronging a sliver of bacon, ‘is painfully true.’
- They had to make matters worse by using their forks, which they were happily dipping in and out of the salad and into their mouths, to prong the raw chicken and slap it on the hot stone.
late 15th century (denoting a forked implement): perhaps related to Middle Low German prange 'pinching instrument'. The verb dates from the mid 19th century.
- [in combination]: a three-pronged attack
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.