Relating to or serving as a pronoun: a pronominal form
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This turns out to be unexplained under the pronominal anaphor account: if a long-distance reflexive were a pronominal anaphor, it would be expected to be bound in the matrix sentence.
- Furthermore, demonstrative nominal and demonstrative pronominal anaphors appeared to function quite differently in expressing differences in transition stages of discourse referents.
- Some of his corrections really did have to do with grammar or syntax, such as his insistence on maintaining consistent parallel structure and pronominal reference.
mid 17th century: from late Latin pronominalis 'belonging to a pronoun', from Latin pronomen (see pronoun).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As noted, classifiers (together with an appropriate numeral and/or determiner) can be used pronominally.