Definición de pronounced en inglés:
Very noticeable or marked; conspicuous: he had a pronounced squint
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Driving into the city, I always notice the pronounced Christian billboard citing a biblical passage.
- Yet even given that, his last essay is notable for a pronounced harshness of tone and approach.
- Passengers may notice this as there is a pronounced well in the cabin floor ahead of it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Having said that, unless you are happy spending a day being bounced up and down in a pronouncedly uncomfortable ‘hard seat’, booking sleeper tickets in advance for about 100 yuan is a good idea.
- You know what I mean - visibly dirty, pronouncedly smelly, and exhibiting abnormal behavior (usually attributed to drug use).
- My sleeping disorders get pronouncedly worse.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda