Definición de pronounced en inglés:
Very noticeable or marked; conspicuous: he had a pronounced squint
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Driving into the city, I always notice the pronounced Christian billboard citing a biblical passage.
- Yet even given that, his last essay is notable for a pronounced harshness of tone and approach.
- Passengers may notice this as there is a pronounced well in the cabin floor ahead of it.
- Example sentences
- Having said that, unless you are happy spending a day being bounced up and down in a pronouncedly uncomfortable ‘hard seat’, booking sleeper tickets in advance for about 100 yuan is a good idea.
- You know what I mean - visibly dirty, pronouncedly smelly, and exhibiting abnormal behavior (usually attributed to drug use).
- My sleeping disorders get pronouncedly worse.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan