Definición de proofread en inglés:
verbo (past and past participle proofread)[with object]
Read (printer’s proofs or other written or printed material) and mark any errors: they must revise and proofread their work (as noun proofreading) typesetting from the writer’s keystrokes reduces the need for proofreading
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such companies will translate, edit, and proofread your material, and gather it all into the proper format, usually for between 20 cents and 30 cents a word.
- After translation into these languages, the PIE was proofread for accuracy by different professional translators in the same translation agency.
- If I had that kind of influence, all my students would do the reading every week, proofread their papers meticulously and attend every class.
- Example sentences
- Was the poor publisher supposed to pay top dollar for a team of world-class typesetters and proofreaders and then sell the thing for next to nothing?
- Despite our unflagging efforts, aided by outside proofreaders, typos still crop up from time to time.
- Typos appear in virtually every book, and it's up to the proofreaders and typesetters to root them out.
Definición de proofread en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan