Definición de proofread en inglés:
verbo (past and past participle proofread)[with object]
Read (printer’s proofs or other written or printed material) and mark any errors: they must revise and proofread their work (as noun proofreading) typesetting from the writer’s keystrokes reduces the need for proofreading
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such companies will translate, edit, and proofread your material, and gather it all into the proper format, usually for between 20 cents and 30 cents a word.
- After translation into these languages, the PIE was proofread for accuracy by different professional translators in the same translation agency.
- If I had that kind of influence, all my students would do the reading every week, proofread their papers meticulously and attend every class.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Was the poor publisher supposed to pay top dollar for a team of world-class typesetters and proofreaders and then sell the thing for next to nothing?
- Despite our unflagging efforts, aided by outside proofreaders, typos still crop up from time to time.
- Typos appear in virtually every book, and it's up to the proofreaders and typesetters to root them out.
Palabras que riman con proofreadshortbread • sowbread • flaxseed • hayseed
Definición de proofread en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda