Definición de propagate en inglés:
- Cultivars must be vegetatively propagated using plant tissue culture and this is a time-consuming and costly process requiring large tracts of experimental fields.
- Gay shopped plant sales, propagated her own stock and taught her daughter how to take cuttings.
- As with black Sampson coneflower, propagation by root division is rarely successful, so propagate this species by seed after moist stratification.
- Turning from the very small to the very large, mathematics has also proved useful in understanding how particular tree species propagate across a geographic region.
- Trees can propagate sexually or vegetatively.
- They reduce wildfire damage, help fire-dependent species propagate, and remove competing species like red maple.
- I dislike theories that propagate the idea of one pole vs. another and indeed the idea that we, as a race, have somewhere to go.
- I am an educator; I like to think that my ideas are propagated through education, but I don't want to force my work on people.
- The bill did not propagate a radical new idea, he said, but one that had existed in various forms for more than a century.
- As light is propagated through a biological medium, components of that light are either propagated forward in the medium, absorbed by molecules, or scattered in all directions within the medium.
- Sound waves are propagated within a medium, and simply do not exist ‘in the absence of interactions’.
- It is only when mysteriously united to a body that spirit is brought into relationship with place or extension, and under such a condition alone, and only through such a medium, can it propagate motion.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The sudden change of tack on the accountability issue suggest the propagation of an agenda
- It is the propagation of stereotypes by communal outfits that gives it credibility.
- We were certainly aware of the earthquake waves and their propagation and spread.
Late Middle English: from Latin propagat- 'multiplied from layers or shoots', from the verb propagare; related to propago 'young shoot' (from a base meaning 'fix').
Palabras que riman con propagateobjurgate • expurgate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.