- The branch of symbolic logic that deals with propositions and the relations between them, without examination of their content.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are numerous small errors (such as confusing the propositional calculus with the predicate calculus on page 168), which will mystify a nonexpert reader.
- He worked on mathematical logic, wrote essays on the principle of non-contradiction and the excluded middle around 1910, developed a three value propositional calculus and worked on many valued logics.
- Over finite domains of discourse the predicate calculus boils down to the classical propositional calculus, which is indeed a cut and dried affair, alternatives being surveyable.
Más definiciones de propositional calculusDefinición de propositional calculus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.