- Any of a group of compounds with varying hormone-like effects, notably the promotion of uterine contractions. They are cyclic fatty acids: the body’s production of prostaglandinsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Aspirin blocks a group of enzymes that synthesize prostaglandins, which are hormones that assist in pain, inflammation and blood clotting.
- This enzyme is responsible for your body's production of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances involved in inflammation and pain.
- It prompts the body to release chemicals called prostaglandins, which trigger uterine contractions.
Más definiciones de prostaglandinDefinición de prostaglandin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.