- A complex of proteinases involved in breaking down selected intracellular proteins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the context of the cell, the unfolding process participates in several important steps in cellular physiology, such as protein turnover in proteasomes.
- Among the archaebacterial-specific genes several ribosomal proteins, DNA metabolic enzymes, and proteasome subunits are prominent.
- The proteasome and other endoproteolytic enzymes are located in the cytosol and may also be involved in the catabolism of larger fragments.
Más definiciones de proteasomeDefinición de proteasome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.