plural sustantivo[treated as singular] Biology
The study of proteomes and their functions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For future studies, whether using microarrays, proteomics or genetics, I believe it is essential that this requirement is met and it is now the time to develop large-scale annotation programmes.
- The sequencing of the human genome, along with other advances in the fields of molecular biology, genomics and proteomics, is leading to the discovery of large numbers of genes and proteins.
- However, the clear rewards in using genomics and proteomics include the development of biomarkers, faster investigation of mechanisms of toxicity and screening of novel compounds.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The group considered that it would be essential to establish the reproducibility of any proposed proteomic biomarker technique and to compare sensitivity and specificity with existing methods before concluding on suitability.
- This analysis may be used to direct efforts to continue to optimize the survey platform in order to generate the highest value in identifying biomarkers using a quantitative proteomic approach.
- To this end we carried out proteomic analysis with a recombinant B. megaterium strain.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: prote|omics
Definición de proteomics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda