- A hypothetical prehistoric primate, resembling humans and thought to be their ancestor, whose profile has been compiled mainly from fossil evidence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fossils found in East Africa suggest that protohumans roamed the area more than 20 million years ago.
- To them, those skulls portray a group of protohumans whose survival depended on withstanding terrible blows to the head.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting a protohuman: protohuman hominids this primitive hunter-gatherer society was certainly protohumanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- During the quadrupedal phase of our evolution, protohuman males copulated protohuman females from behind.
- In giving an account of the evolution of music, he traces its origin to mimicry in behaviour and vocalisation of animals in the protohuman environment, with the subsequent selection on the social coordination of musical abilities.
- I mean, they're human or protohuman or whatever.
Más definiciones de protohumanDefinición de protohuman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.