Definición de protracted en inglés:
Lasting for a long time or longer than expected or usual: a protracted and bitter dispute
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can expect a protracted tug of war, which may drag on until the review deadline draws near.
- They're expecting a protracted legal battle there.
- Younger readers will not remember, but that particular industrial dispute was both protracted and bitter; it involved running battles between scores of miners on the one hand and scores of police on the other.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With all this rain falling, and so protractedly, it seems as though tsuyu (rainy season) gets longer every year, making Japan very water-rich, in contrast to what's happening in the brokerage houses.
- Or about some of my more murderous thoughts, where I protractedly weigh out the pros and cons of murdering certain people, and that the only thing that stops me is the idea of going to jail.
- Last week it snowed - suddenly, violently and protractedly - at around 3 o'clock in the afternoon while I was at work.
Palabras que riman con protracteddistracted
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán