- US term for provenance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While rings with a historic provenience have been found conspicuously on fingers in burials, many more have been recovered in what were probably bags or on strings or simply scattered.
- While the provenience is cited as Duala, it is not always clear if this term refers to the ethnic group, the location of the same name, or all groups, no matter their ethnicity, who inhabited the region at the time of collection.
- It will also be a requirement of factories to satisfy themselves as to the provenience of any animals which they purchase.
Más definiciones de provenienceDefinición de provenience en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.