- An area or situation in which a person or thing is tested or proved.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Register will act as a proving ground for existing copyright protection schemes and as a test bed for future technologies.
- The Mir orbital complex became a flight test range and proving ground for technical solutions and technologies that are now used on the international space station.
- ATK funded development and operation of the mechanical spin fixture and provided its proving grounds for spin testing.
Más definiciones de proving groundDefinición de proving ground en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.