- I feel fairly sure that your article was deliberately provocative.
- The FBU believe that the government is being deliberately provocative, and it is difficult not to share the view.
- To be deliberately provocative, I asked him to call this period the Toronto new wave.
- The fashion industry dresses them in sexually provocative clothing.
- Underneath his carping about provocative dress is a jealous and irrational partner.
- When I opened them a tall, brunette woman in a provocative green dress stood before me.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although Foster does have a slight grumble at the ‘curiously late’ analysis of Ireland's entry into the EU, he welcomes the provocativeness of Ferriter's analysis of the transformation throughout the century in question
- When a modern artist or filmaker makes a work criticising Christianity or capitalism the BBC usually goes out of its way to explain the rationale for its provocativeness.
- In this regard, there is a recurrent provocativeness in Weick's analyses, coupled with an impish spirit that often dances beneath his elegant prose.
Late Middle English: from Old French provocatif, -ive, from late Latin provocativus, from provocat- 'called forth, challenged', from the verb provocare (see provoke).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.