sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of knowledge that deals with the amount of space that people feel it necessary to set between themselves and others.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After analyzing logs from V-Chat sessions, Microsoft Research found that ‘Overall, V-Chat users appear to be using the 3D features of the program to reproduce the social conventions of physical proxemics.’
- Hall discussed this as proxemics, which, he said, is the study of ‘man's use of space as a specialised elaboration of culture ’.
- It is close to proxemics in the sense that the actors in the milieu will establish a hierarchy among the resources located nearby and those that are farther away.
1960s: from proximity, on the pattern of words such as phonemics.
Más definiciones de proxemicsDefinición de proxemics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.