(Of a number, a sequence of numbers, or any digital data) satisfying one or more statistical tests for randomness but produced by a definite mathematical procedure: most computers have built-in functions which will generate sequences of pseudorandom numbers pseudorandom noise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such sequences of pseudorandom numbers play crucial roles not only in computer games but also in simulations of physical processes.
- Cryptanalysts have analyzed many systems by breaking the pseudorandom number generators used to supply cryptographic keys.
- Each bird was tested under the various lights in a pseudorandom sequence.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To explore the properties of the statistics c and’ c, pseudorandomly generated coding sequences were generated for various lengths and nucleotide compositions.
- The participants were pseudorandomly assigned to one experimental group and three control conditions, each with 12 participants.
- Aside from the constraints just described, trial type varied pseudorandomly within each of the three blocks.
Definición de pseudorandom en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda