sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A nucleoside present in transfer RNA and differing from uridine in having the sugar residue attached at a carbon atom instead of nitrogen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A marker of protein breakdown, urinary pseudouridine, was higher in the patients than in the healthy subjects: 25.1 versus 14.0 mmol per mmol creatinine.
- Excretion of pseudouridine (5-ribosyluracil, PSU), a modified nucleoside indicator of RNA and hence of cellular protein breakdown, is increased in disease states associated with chronic systemic inflammation.
- PSEUDOURIDINE has occurred in all hitherto analysed biological systems as a component of soluble ribonucleic acid.
Más definiciones de pseudouridineDefinición de pseudouridine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.