Definición de psionic en inglés:
Relating to or denoting the practical use of psychic powers or paranormal phenomena: psionic communication
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Psionic Telekinesis is simply the use of psionic power to move or manipulate physical matter.
- Ravena summoned her psionic powers and a fuchsia aura enveloped her snowy white skin.
- Hovering just outside the suspended gate, most likely defying the very nature of gravity with his psionic power, Timothy did not appear too happy.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When Vattic has his powers during present-day shootouts, you can use them to dispatch enemies, using waves of mental force or a Vader-esque telekinetic stranglehold, or psionically heal both himself and his allies.
- ‘Auxiliary Attaches’ are usually the more psionically inclined humans and those in a position to take on demons without attracting much attention, like police and military personnel.
- From what I've heard they can't be healed psionically, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
1950s: from psi, on the pattern of electronic.
Definición de psionic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda