- 1 [mass noun] A form of psychotherapy in which patients act out events from their past: the treatment includes art therapy and psychodrama [count noun]: in the hospital, Hector participated in a psychodramaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The studied interventions included psychotherapy, psychodrama, cognitive behavior therapy, relaxation therapy, and guided imagery or hypnosis.
- Other forms of treatment were electroconvulsive therapy, discussion of the evils of homosexuality, desensitisation of an assumed phobia of the opposite sex, hypnosis, psychodrama, and abreaction.
- They will chip away at any self-deception during the gruelling group sessions, which are at the heart of the programme - though psychodrama and art therapy are also used.
- 2A play, film, or novel in which psychological elements are the main interest: a psychodrama about a brain-warped prisoner-of-war survivorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of the characters in Allen's film are afraid to step outside into the world, and their humorless, arid lives again seem more suited to an Ibsen psychodrama then Allen's usual cinema territory.
- Michael Haneke's The Piano Teacher stars Isabelle Huppert in the title role of a sexual psychodrama bearing the Austrian director's standard unsettling thumbprint.
- Scalapino here proposes the Noh might function as a psychodrama, which we might add to the other functions the Noh has served.
Más definiciones de psychodramaDefinición de psychodrama en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.