Of or involving the psychological aspects of the sexual impulse: psychosexual development psychosexual problems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where Freud was wrong was in making psychosexual development so central that all other forms of social and emotional development were conceived as being derived from it.
- The interviews included questions about psychosexual development, and some of the men mentioned early sexual experiences with adults, with various emotional reactions.
- The suggestion that Viagra might put psychosexual therapists out of business has proved false.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dr. Money believed that infants were born psychosexually tabula rasa, their gender identity something they gained later from their parents and society.
- "As a result, many dysfunctional and psychosexually immature men were admitted into seminaries and ordained in the priesthood."
- Few teen males are close enough to their parents or to other male friends to be able to open up about what is happening to them psychosexually.
Palabras que riman con psychosexualasexual, bisexual, heterosexual, homosexual, sexual, transsexual, unisexual
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: psy¦cho|sex¦ual
Definición de psychosexual en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda