Definición de psychosexual en inglés:
Of or involving the psychological aspects of the sexual impulse: psychosexual development psychosexual problems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where Freud was wrong was in making psychosexual development so central that all other forms of social and emotional development were conceived as being derived from it.
- The first group encompasses the psychosexual who suffers from a major mental illness and engages in inappropriate sexual behaviour occasionally.
- The interviews included questions about psychosexual development, and some of the men mentioned early sexual experiences with adults, with various emotional reactions.
- Example sentences
- Dr. Money believed that infants were born psychosexually tabula rasa, their gender identity something they gained later from their parents and society.
- "As a result, many dysfunctional and psychosexually immature men were admitted into seminaries and ordained in the priesthood."
- Few teen males are close enough to their parents or to other male friends to be able to open up about what is happening to them psychosexually.
Definición de psychosexual en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan