Definición de pub en inglés:
1An establishment for the sale of beer and other drinks, and sometimes also food, to be consumed on the premises: let’s go to the pub a country pub
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Woke up slowly and ambled down in the pouring rain to the pub for lunch and beers with various people.
- Investigators believe Mr Haywood was assaulted after spending the evening drinking in local pubs and clubs.
- From now on, only on premises with designated places such as pubs with beer gardens will people be allowed to drink outside.
verbo (pubs, pubbing, pubbed)[no object] (usually as noun pubbing) informal Volver al principio
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Briefly pubbed with the team after work to celebrate the bank holiday, and made vague arrangements for lunch at Masala Zone on Wednesday to celebrate completing five years on PCW.
- Youngsters will also be able to make sure they are ‘on the ball’ when it comes to street crime thanks to helpful hints on how to get streetwise when shopping, hanging out with friends, pubbing or clubbing.
- Distant as youngsters, when Gavin enjoyed pubbing and clubbing, they grew closer when Gavin settled down with his wife, Susan, and had a son, Jack, now four, who suffers from cerebral palsy.
Mid 19th century: abbreviation of public house.
Palabras que riman con pubblub, bub, chub, Chubb, club, cub, drub, dub, flub, grub, hub, nub, rub, scrub, shrub, slub, snub, stub, sub, tub
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán